|Donald Trump points out a minor detail.|
Trumpisms are the little throw-away phrases, asides and flourishes that pepper his speech. When you hear them, you know it can only be Mr. Trump talking.
One of my favorites is “But these are minor details,” that hilarious, deadpan coda he casually tags onto some of his more scathing observations.
I’d like to collect as many of these as I can, slyly incorporate them into my everyday conversations, and help you do the same.
Please help me document these witty “isms” by sending your favorite ones to me at email@example.com, with the word “Trumpism” in the subject line.
- “Big league.”
- “But these are minor details.”
- “But we won’t say that.”
- “So there’s that.”
- “So sad.”
- “It’s a rigged system.”
- “Take the lumps out.”
- “They’re political hacks.”
- “It’s one of those things.”
- “They’re babies. Like a bunch of dumb babies.”
- “Boom-boom! Bing-bing-bing!”
- “I’m just the messenger.”
- “He’s a choke artist. He choked. Like a dog, he choked.”